DEPOSIT & REFUND POLICY
A 50% deposit of your total invoice is needed on all projects before any work is started. This payment is only refundable prior to an initial proof of work being sent to you. After an initial proof is submitted the refund option becomes void. At that point the client is asked to either have revisions made to the project, send the final payment or reserve the right to cancel the transaction.
Project turnaround depends on project size and work schedule at the time of order.
We strive to meet all deadlines, however Da Fine Design makes no guarantee of project delivery time.
• Projects that need edits are placed back into the work que and completed as soon as possible.
• Most small projects are finished within 3-4 business days.
• Rush delivery is available for an extra fee. Regular orders are done in process as they are received.
CHANGES TO ARTWORK
A design concept is a unique overall design.
A design revision is a slight modification to a design concept, typically a change of less than 30% of the overall design.
• Re-designing the same design concept is treated as creating a new design concept and charged accordingly.
• Revision requests that would result in a largely different looking design will be charged as a new design concept.
• Revision payments are handled as separate transactions from the main project.
• Cost for additional design revisions depend on how complex the adjustments are.
Graphic Design projects include TWO free design revisions.
Illustration projects include ONE free revision to line art, ONE free adjustment to the colors.
• Line art revisions, that are requested after the line art has been approved for coloring, will have a revision fee applied.
• Some larger illustrations do not include free revisions. In such cases, clients will be notified before the project begins.
Finalized project files will be released once design fee is paid in full. All files will be watermarked until payment is made.
Da Fine Design can not be held responsible for any errors on print work after client has given the final approval. This includes but is not limited to spelling, layout orientation, information, etc. Please review your design proofs carefully.
• We do not release fully editable project source files and/or font files.
• Final files are hosted online temporarily. Please download your final project files to your system as soon as possible.
• Old or lost files can be retrieved, exported and sent to you at a cost.